- The IC-2 is an audio control center powered by an 18VDC universal (100 – 240 VAC) power supply. It shall be housed in a black and grey steel enclosure 10″ x 6.35″ x 2.45″.
- The IC-2 shall have individual rotary volume and tone controls for two interpreters (L & R). Input and output selection is selected with soft touch buttons for smooth quiet operation. The console shall have two selectable listening modes (blue, relay and floor) and two selectable output modes (yellow, normal and relay). The unit shall have two microphone select buttons (red when activated) and microphone (push and hold) for mute.
- Each unit shall have an RJ-45 input and output for interconnection to additional IC-2s via CAT 05 audio bus cable eliminating the need for additional distribution amplifiers. It shall have an XLR floor in jack with gain control. It shall have XLR and RCA relay and normal outputs. It shall have switchable normal and relay selection and ground lift capability.
- It shall have one XLR audio input jack for microphone with its own rotary gain control and switchable 12V power supply for each interpreter (L & R). It shall have 3.5mm microphone input (with rotary gain control) and 3.5mm headphone output jacks. Each side shall also have a 3.5mm combination headset jack for use with Ipod style headsets.
- This unit shall be the Williams Sound model IC-2.