What are the Best Immigration Translation Services?

Becoming a citizen of the United States from another country can be difficult, especially if English is not your first language. Traveling, changing cultures, and filling out paperwork are all long, detailed processes that require time and accuracy. When you need original documents converted into the English language, look into the right immigration translation services. Read on to learn where to find the best professional translation for your language.

Obtaining a Translation for Immigration Papers

Any personal document that is in a language other than English must be translated in order to be accepted by the U.S. Government. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires green cards, marriage certificates, employment authorization cards, and academic transcripts to be translated into English.

While you might be able to translate other documents without a certified translation (such as business letters or resumes), immigration papers must be translated and certified by a fluent translator.

By law, the United States’ Code of Federal Regulations (8 CFR 103.2(b)(3)) states:

Any document containing foreign language submitted to USCIS shall be accompanied by a full English language translation which the translator has certified as complete and accurate, and by the translator’s certification that he or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.

Accurate Immigration Documents Translation

It’s not always possible to have a family member or friend translate certain documents. Even if someone is fluent in the original language and the English language, they may not know what details to keep most relevant to the document. They might also be unable to translate legalese— words or phrases that are used in legal settings that cannot be easily understood.

Similarly, if someone tries to translate a document word-for-word without a detailed understanding of the language’s grammar or meaning, the document could end up being illegitimate. Context is important for immigration documents. It’s always a good idea to get an accurate translation from a certified translator company.

Find a USCIS Certified Translator

To hire a translator who can provide certified translations from your original language into English, reach out to a certified translation company. Translation services have trained, expert linguists who make a living helping people get the document translations they need.

Look online for a translation company that specializes in document translation. Make sure they have translators who are fluent in your original language so they can deliver accurate end results.

Avoid online translator software for immigration documents. A computer can’t always convert essential information into accurate text. Save yourself the headache of getting denied by the USCIS and get your translation done right the first time.

Translating Your Documents into English

If you’re ready to get your immigration documents prepared to submit to the USCIS, it’s time to hire a translator. These days, it’s easy to get documents translated quickly online. Translators USA is proud to deliver accurate, efficient certified document translation with a 100% acceptance rate by the USCSI.

Through the translation process, don’t forget to save all of your original documents from your country of origin. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will ask for a copy of your original documents as well as the translated documents for validity.

Place an order with Translators USA today to get the service you need from an expert immigration translator.

Share This Post:

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

Ready to get started?

Translators USA is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau for translation, interpretation and transcription services.